What You’ll Need
WHAT TO BRING
The best way to start your yoga class is by being prepared! Here’s what to bring:
- If it is your first time attending our studio, please arrive at least 30 minutes early.
- Save your spot in class online or by using our Moksha App. This will save your spot up to 15 minutes prior to class time * Latecomers are NOT permitted to class, sorry!
- Yoga mat (don’t have one with you? No problem! Rent one from us)
- 2 towels (also available to rent)
- Reusable water bottle. Filtered water is available to refill your reusable water bottle.
- Avoid coming to class on a full stomach – but make sure you’re well nourished. You’ll need energy for your class!
- Arrive well-hydrated… drink plenty of water before class!
- Wear clothing you feel comfortable getting sweaty in.
- If you wish to shower after class, bring a change of clothes, shower towel and any toiletries you will need (soap is provided).
Here are a few ways we work together to make yoga a fun and peaceful experience for all:
- Please remove your shoes (boots, roller-skates, whichever!) upon arrival.
- Sorry, latecomers will not be permitted into class.
- Please turn off your cell phone once you walk through our front doors, we are a cell phone free studio. There are absolutely no cell phones or other mobile devices permitted in the practice room.
- Please be scent-free: no perfumes, colognes, or fragrances.
- Sign in at the desk before you enter the change room.
- There are no bags or personal belongings allowed in the practice room.
- Please observe silence in the practice room at all times. It’s our chance to relax in the midst of a busy day!
- Please remain in the practice room for the duration of the class, which includes final ‘Savasana’ (a resting pose before and after class)