Main Pricing Options
Below is a list of our prices. If ever you aren’t sure which is your best option based on how frequently you practice, give us a call or stop in the studio and one of our awesome support staff will be able to help you out.
Our goal is to help you choose something that is suitable to a healthy lifestyle… because let’s face it, we can practice yoga in the way we speak and in the way we support each other financially.
30 consecutive days of unlimited yoga
first timers only
4 month minimum commitment
$9.17/class (based off 3 practices per week)
12 month minimum commitment
$8.25/class (based off 3 practices per week)
10 Class Card
$16.00 per session
no expiry date
Full Pricing Breakdown
New To The Studio?
Intro Offer $60 for 30 days
- 30 consecutive days of unlimited yoga
- Valid for new students to the studio and can only be purchased one time per person
- Sign up for one of our memberships before your Intro Offer expires and receive $10 off each monthly payment
You can buy a drop-in if you are a traveling yogi, just like to practice occasionally or are unsure if you want to purchase the Intro Offer.Buy Now
Practice More Than 2x A Week?
Bliss Membership $110/month
- 4 month minimum commitment, month-to-month afterwards
- $9.17/class (based off 3 practices per week)
- 6 weeks of holds allowed per rolling year
- Visa, mastercard or visa debit only
- Early cancellation fee – $100
Moksha Membership $99/month
- 12 month minimum commitment, month-to-month afterwards
- $8.25/class (based off 3 practices per week)
- 12 weeks of holds allowed per rolling year
- Visa, mastercard or visa debit only
- Early cancellation fee – $50 for each month not completed in 12 month term
Practice Less Than 2x A Week?
10 class Card $160
- $16.00 per session
- No expiry date
One Month Unlimited $160
- $13.33 per session, if you practice 3 times a week
- Expires 30 days from date of purchase
Economy, Community & Karma Classes $10
- Economy: A $10 drop in class led by an experienced teacher at a cheaper price.
- Community: A $10 Moksha class led by a teacher-in-training.
- Karma: A $10 Moksha class on Sunday nights at 7pm. All proceeds support not-for-profit organizations.
Private Session (1:1) — $100-$130/session (depending on the experience of teacher)
Semi Private (2-3 people) — $50-$80 per person/session (depending on the experience of teacher)
Group Private — $120-$150/session (For groups over 10 individuals, add $15 extra per person)
**Includes a mat & towel rental for each participant.
***If you are interested in booking a private session please email our Studio Manager Melissa at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WORKSHOP CANCELLATION POLICY
Clients are required to provide notice at least 48 hours in advance if they cannot attend a workshop they signed up for and will then receive a credit on their account towards a future purchase at our studio. If notice is given less than 48 hours before the workshop is scheduled to start, there will be no credit given. No refunds, no exceptions.
– 10% off for full-time students and seniors.
– 20% off for for the following organizations/businesses below:
UHN (United Health Network), Sick Kids employees, OMA (Ontario Medical Association) employees, OCT (Ontario College for Teachers) employees, CIRAA (Canadian Independent Recording Artists Association) members, Lowe’s Canada employees, York Region employees, retirees & family members.
**Discount only applies to one of our Memberships, 10 Class Card & One Month Unlimited Pass.
***Valid ID must be presented for discounts and does not apply to Introductory Offer or any other special promotions.
All packages and private sessions are subject to HST.
10 Class Card has no expiry date.
Memberships are non-refundable and cannot be shared. No exceptions or extensions allowed.
No refunds or exchanges on all packages.
There are no double discounts offered on packages.
VISA, MASTERCARD, DEBIT and CASH accepted in-store.
VISA, MASTERCARD only accepted for online purchases and memberships.