Welcome to our schedule! You're just one click away from getting your sweat on. Class times are always current and updated live on this site - even holiday hours. Click on any class to see a class description.
Here's how it works:
You now have the opportunity to sign-in to a class 3 days before. The process is nice and simple, but here are some key things to keep in mind:
- Online Pre-registration closes 1 hour before the start of class and opens 3 days prior to class
- If you have pre-registered, you must still check in with the front desk a minimum of 15 minutes before class begins
- If you do not arrive within 15 minutes of class, it is considered a "no show" and we hold the right to give your spot away to those waiting on standby
- 3 "no shows" and you will lose your registration privileges, so please, if you pre-register and then can't make the class, sign yourself out of class or call reception to let them know
- In order for online registration to be effective you must have a class package on your account which can be purchased online
- There are always spaces available for walk-ins, so don't fret if you did not preregister, simply arrive at least 15 minutes early to guarantee yourself a spot
All classes are drop in (sign up online to your reserve your space)
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class times, because nothing is worse than rushing to get to yoga and being locked out.
For the integrity of the class latecomers are not permitted...seriously we're not joking!
Monthly Teaching Schedules
~ Click HERE to download the March 2015 Teaching Schedule.
**PLEASE NOTE changes to the March 2015 Teaching Schedule:
March Schedule Changes
~ NEW Moksha Level 2 classes are back every other Wednesday night at 6:15pm for 75 minutes starting March 11th.
~ NEW Community Classes on Saturday's at 3:30pm for 60 minutes starting on March 14th.
~ Yang/Yin classes on Sunday mornings will now start at 8:15am for 75 minutes starting on March 8th.
~ Join us for a special candlelit Earth Hour class on Saturday March 28th at 8:30pm led by Paria with LIVE MUSIC by Emily. $10 minimum donation going towards WWF (World Wildlife Foundation), regular packages cannot be applied.
~ LIVE Moksha Music classes with Paria & Emily are happening this month on Tuesday March 31st at 8:00pm.
~ On Monday March 23rd at 6:30am will be a 60 minute Vinyasa Flow class instead of Moksha Flow.
The Art Of Aurveda | led by Paras Moghtader-Dawe
Saturday March 7th - 3:30pm-7:00pm
Ayurveda the sister science of yoga originated in India more than 5,000 years ago and is the oldest continuously practiced health-care system in the world. Drawn from an understanding of nature's rhythms and laws, Ayurveda is built around the five elements of ether, air, fire, water, and earth. The profound promise of Ayurveda is that through changes to diet and lifestyle, not only can we prevent disease but also live a long, healthy life in balance and harmony. It provides an integrated approach to the prevention and treatment of illness through lifestyle changes and natural therapies. READ MORE.
EARLY BIRD: $40 +hst (before February 28th), REGULAR: $45 +hst, UCM MEMBERS: 15% off.
SIGN UP NOW
Yang to Yin | led by Naomi Zahler
Sunday March 29th - 4:00pm-6:00pm
Join Naomi for this Yang to Yin specialty practice! Come and experience the blending together two of her beloved ways to practice Yoga.We will begin with an intentionally active and heated Yang practice (98 degrees). This will offer our body a chance to release its high energy and monkey brain activity, before moving into a short guided meditation. With our nervous system settled and our mind calm, we transition into a cooler (room temperature) and deeply explorative Yin practice. READ MORE.
EARLY BIRD: $25 +hst (before March 22nd), REGULAR: $30 +hst, UCM MEMBERS: 15% off.
SIGN UP NOW