Welcome to our schedule! You're just one click away from getting your sweat on. Class times are always current and updated live on this site - even holiday hours. Click on any class to see a class description.
Here's how it works:
You now have the opportunity to sign-in to a class 3 days before. The process is nice and simple, but here are some key things to keep in mind:
- Online Pre-registration closes 1 hour before the start of class and opens 3 days prior to class
- If you have pre-registered, you must still check in with the front desk a minimum of 5 minutes before class begins
- If you do not arrive within 5 minutes of class, it is considered a "no show" and we hold the right to give your spot away to those waiting on standby
- 3 "no shows" and you will lose your registration privileges, so please, if you pre-register and then can't make the class, sign yourself out of class or call reception to let them know
- In order for online registration to be effective you must have a class package on your account which can be purchased online
- There are always spaces available for walk-ins, so don't fret if you did not preregister, simply arrive at least 10 minutes early to guarantee yourself a spot
All classes are drop in (sign up online to your reserve your space)
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class times, because nothing is worse than rushing to get to yoga and being locked out.
For the integrity of the class latecomers are not permitted...seriously we're not joking!
Monthly Teaching Schedules
~ Click HERE to download the November 2014 Teaching Schedule.
**PLEASE NOTE changes to the November 2014 Teaching Schedule:
November Schedule Changes
~ LIVE Moksha music classes with Paria & Emily are back now on 1-2 Tuesday nights at 8:00pm per month! The dates for this month are November 11th and 25th!
~ Moksha Music classes with Sitar will now be scheduled every other Tuesday at 12:00pm. The alternating Tuesday nights will be a Moksha Music class with a playlist prepared by the teacher leading the class.
Be Fearless Upside Down | led by Amanda
Saturday November 1st: 3:30pm-5:30pm
Most of our limitations are simply pieces of our imagination that keep us from embracing our full potential. In inversions, you come face to face with all sorts of boundaries whether they be mental, physical or emotional. Join Amanda for this workshop working on overcoming these boundaries and finding more comfort being upside down and on your hands. We will be working on strengthening the core to stay lifted, finding opening in the shoulders and leveling ourselves out to seek balance on our hands. Be prepared to step out of your comfort zone and experiment with being upside down. This workshop is open to students of all levels.
COST: $45 +hst. UCM Members: 15% off. SIGN UP NOW!
Yoga For Insomnia | led by YuMee Chung
Sunday November 9th: 4:00pm-6:00pm
Do you have difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep? Is your quality of sleep an issue? Do sleepless nights leave you feeling fatigued, frustrated, overly sensitive, fuzzy-headed or unable to express your highest self? If you answered yes to any of the questions above, you are not alone. A whopping 95% of North Americans have reported an episode of insomnia during their lives and almost 20% say their sleeplessness is a serious problem that diminishes both health and quality of life.In this engaging and informative two hour workshop, we will approach the movement towards deep and restful sleep as a nightly ritual or practice that we cultivate with devotion, discipline and patience. We will unwind muscular tension, release stress and soothe the senses using the tools of yoga, self-massage, breath exercises, meditation, and guided visualization. You will leave with a handout detailing the practices we cover in the workshop.LEVEL: All levels, including absolute beginners. Bring your friends and family to this one--it's perfect for newcomers to yoga, including those with limited mobility.
EARLY BIRD PRICE: $35 +hst, SIGN UP before November 2nd otherwise the price goes up to $45 +hst. UCM Members: 15% off. SIGN UP NOW!
Heavenly Restorative Yoga with Thai Massage | led by Risa, Talia & Katie
Saturday November 15th: 7:00pm-9:30pm
Join us for this wonderful opportunity to unwind, get stretched, and cultivate deep relaxation.
During this special 2.5 hour class you will receive Thai massage touch therapy while practicing a series of relaxing, restorative yoga poses. Poses are held for 10 minutes to ensure deep release of muscles and connective tissue while gentle adjustments and massage are applied to help deepen the pose and melt tension away. Prepare to let go of deep tension, breathe more deeply, and enter blissful states of body, mind, and spirit.
• Limited Space to ensure lots of individual attention. (ONLY 18 spots!)
• All Levels
• Bring an eye pillow or small towelEARLY BIRD PRICE: $40 +hst, SIGN UP before November 8th otherwise the price goes up to $45 +hst. UCM Members: 15% off. SIGN UP NOW!