Welcome to our schedule! You're just one click away from getting your sweat on. Class times are always current and updated live on this site - even holiday hours. Click on any class to see a class description.
Here's how it works:
You now have the opportunity to sign-in to a class 3 days before. The process is nice and simple, but here are some key things to keep in mind:
- Online Pre-registration closes 1 hour before the start of class and opens 3 days prior to class
- If you have pre-registered, you must still check in with the front desk a minimum of 10 minutes before class begins
- If you do not arrive within 10 minutes of class, it is considered a "no show" and we hold the right to give your spot away to those waiting on standby
- 3 "no shows" and you will lose your registration privileges, so please, if you pre-register and then can't make the class, sign yourself out of class or call reception to let them know
- In order for online registration to be effective you must have a class package on your account which can be purchased online
- There are always spaces available for walk-ins, so don't fret if you did not preregister, simply arrive at least 10 minutes early to guarantee yourself a spot
All classes are drop in (sign up online to your reserve your space)
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class times, because nothing is worse than rushing to get to yoga and being locked out.
For the integrity of the class latecomers are not permitted...seriously we're not joking!
Monthly Teaching Schedules
~ Click HERE to download the February 2015 Teaching Schedule.
**PLEASE NOTE changes to the January 2015 Teaching Schedule:
January Schedule Changes
~ LIVE Moksha music classes with Paria & Emily are happening this month on January 13th & 27th.
~ Starting in January, Sundays at 1:30pm will now be a 90 minute Yin class instead of Moksha Level 2.
Prana Vinyasa: Flowing Through Water | led by Paria
Sunday January 25th: 4:00pm-6:00pm
Prana Vinyasa is an energetic, creative, full spectrum approach to embodying the flow of yoga cultivated by Shiva Rea and the Global Vinyasa Collective of Teachers. Students of all levels are empowered to experience prana - universal source of breath, life energy and conscious intelligence as the navigating source of yoga practice and vital living.
Through the Solar Elemental Practice of Water, you will learn to surrender and receive what the season of winter has to offer - aligning your energy with nature's stillness at this time of year. You will look deep to replenish; finding your balance through the element of water, restoring as you let the water flow through you, opening your heart and recharging your inner being. This specialty class will be reduced heat.
EARLY BIRD: $15 +hst (before January 18th), REGULAR: $20 +hst. SIGN UP NOW!
Kirtan with Lana and Friends
Saturday January 31st: 8:00pm-9:30pm
Kirtan is the practice of call and response chanting. The experience can be seen as meditation through music. Merging sanskrit mantras with melody, we have an opportunity to create sweet vibrations in community. Lana and her fellow musicians will guide you through an evening of song for soothing and uplifting evening. No experience necessary!Check out Lana's website or band camp site to listen to some of her music!