Welcome to our schedule! You're just one click away from getting your sweat on. Class times are always current and updated live on this site - even holiday hours. Click on any class to see a class description.
Here's how it works:
You now have the opportunity to sign-in to a class 7 days before. The process is nice and simple, but here are some key things to keep in mind:
- Online Pre-registration closes 1 hour before the start of class and opens 7 days prior to class
- If you have pre-registered, you must still check in with the front desk a minimum of 15 minutes before class begins
- If you do not arrive within 15 minutes of class, it is considered a "no show" and we hold the right to give your spot away to those waiting on standby
- 3 "no shows" and you will lose your registration privileges, so please, if you pre-register and then can't make the class, sign yourself out of class or call reception to let them know
- In order for online registration to be effective you must have a class package on your account which can be purchased online
- There are always spaces available for walk-ins, so don't fret if you did not preregister, simply arrive at least 15 minutes early to guarantee yourself a spot
All classes are drop in (sign up online to your reserve your space)
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class times, because nothing is worse than rushing to get to yoga and being locked out.
For the integrity of the class latecomers are not permitted...seriously we're not joking!
Monthly Teaching Schedules
~ Click HERE to download the June 2015 Teaching Schedule.
**PLEASE NOTE changes to the May 2015 Teaching Schedule:
May Schedule Changes:
~ LIVE Moksha Music classes with Paria & Emily will now be on Friday nights. This class will be happening this month on Friday May 1st at 6:15pm & Friday May 15th at 4:30pm.
~ We will be hosting two special karma classes this month in support of Grow Your Yoga. These classes will be a $10 minimum donation per person with all the proceeds going straight to Big Brothers Big Sisters. Everyone is welcome to attend either of these classes!
- Yin & Restorative Karma Class led by Bonnie on Saturday May 9th from 5:00pm-6:15pm.
- LIVE Moksha Music Karma Class led by Jackie, Carmelinda will DJ throughout the class and Emily will lead us through a special savasana with her soulful vocals and guitar on Friday May 29th from 8:00pm-9:15pm.
Victoria Day Long Weekend Reduced Schedule
Saturday May 16th - 3:30pm Community Class cancelled
Sunday May 17th - 7:00pm Karma Class cancelled
Monday May 18th - 10am, 12pm, 1:30pm & 3:30pm classes only
WORKSHOPS & SPECIALTY CLASSES
Yin & Yoga Nidra | led by Talia
Saturday June 6th -- 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Enjoy a fantastic Yin workshop guided by Talia which will focus on the ultimate form of yogic relaxation: Yoga Nidra. It has been said that a single hour of Yoga Nidra is as rejuvenating as four hours of sleep! Experience the benefits of mental, physical and emotional relaxation for yourself, first setting the stage with a long Yin practice, followed by an incredible Yoga Nidra practice. READ MORE.
EARLY BIRD: $30 +hst (before May 30th), REGULAR COST: $40 +hst, UCM MEMBERS: 15% off
SIGN UP NOW
4 Week Prenatal Yoga Classes | led by Paria
Sunday June 14th, 21st, July 5th & 12th -- 4:00pm - 5:00pm
“The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh (Indian Spiritual leader, 1931-1990). We are happy to offer a yoga practice to allow pregnant mothers the space and time they need to connect with themselves and their new baby, to create an environment that fosters self-confidence, support, and courage during this exciting time. READ MORE.
EARLY BIRD: $60 +hst (before June 7th), REGULAR COST: $70 +hst || SIGN UP NOW
This Is Your Brain On Yoga | led by Sara Salehi
Sunday June 28th -- 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Explore the inner workings of your mind in a workshop designed to help you understand your nervous system in different yoga poses. READ MORE.
EARLY BIRD: $30 +hst (before June 21st), REGULAR COST: $40 +hst, UCM MEMBERS: 15% off
SIGN UP NOW