Welcome to our schedule! You're just one click away from getting your sweat on. Class times are always current and updated live on this site - even holiday hours. Click on any class to see a class description.
Here's how it works:
You now have the opportunity to sign-in to a class 7 days before. The process is nice and simple, but here are some key things to keep in mind:
- Online Pre-registration closes 1 hour before the start of class and opens 7 days prior to class
- If you have pre-registered, you must still check in with the front desk a minimum of 15 minutes before class begins
- If you do not arrive within 15 minutes of class, it is considered a "no show" and we hold the right to give your spot away to those waiting on standby
- 3 "no shows" and you will lose your registration privileges, so please, if you pre-register and then can't make the class, sign yourself out of class or call reception to let them know
- In order for online registration to be effective you must have a class package on your account which can be purchased online
- There are always spaces available for walk-ins, so don't fret if you did not preregister, simply arrive at least 15 minutes early to guarantee yourself a spot
All classes are drop in (sign up online to your reserve your space)
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class times, because nothing is worse than rushing to get to yoga and being locked out.
For the integrity of the class latecomers are not permitted...seriously we're not joking!
Monthly Teaching Schedules
~ Click HERE to download the May 2015 Teaching Schedule.
**PLEASE NOTE changes to the April 2015 Teaching Schedule:
April Schedule Changes
~ Wednesday nights at 9:30pm will now be a 60 minute Yang Yin class.
~ Due to studio renovations we will be closed on the evening of Friday April 17th and all day on Saturday April 18th. We will reopen the studio on Sunday April 19th with our regular scheduled classes.
~ On Saturday April 25th the 3:30pm Community Class will be cancelled due to a staff event.
~ LIVE Moksha Music classes with Paria & Emily are happening this month on Tuesday April 14th & 21st at 8:00pm.
4 Week Prenatal Yoga Sessions | led by Paria
Sunday April 12th, 19th, 26th & May 3rd - 4:00pm-5:00pm
“The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh (Indian Spiritual leader, 1931-1990).
We are happy to offer a yoga practice to allow pregnant mothers the space and time they need to connect with themselves and their new baby, to create an environment that fosters self-confidence, support, and courage during this exciting time.
EARLY BIRD: $60 +hst (before April 5th), REGULAR: $70 +hst, DROP IN: $20 +hst. || SIGN UP NOW