Welcome to our schedule! You're just one click away from getting your sweat on. Class times are always current and updated live on this site - even holiday hours. Click on any class to see a class description.
Here's how it works:
You now have the opportunity to sign-in to a class 3 days before. The process is nice and simple, but here are some key things to keep in mind:
- Online Pre-registration closes 1 hour before the start of class and opens 3 days prior to class
- If you have pre-registered, you must still check in with the front desk a minimum of 5 minutes before class begins
- If you do not arrive within 5 minutes of class, it is considered a "no show" and we hold the right to give your spot away to those waiting on standby
- 3 "no shows" and you will lose your registration privileges, so please, if you pre-register and then can't make the class, sign yourself out of class or call reception to let them know
- In order for online registration to be effective you must have a class package on your account which can be purchased online
- There are always spaces available for walk-ins, so don't fret if you did not preregister, simply arrive at least 10 minutes early to guarantee yourself a spot
All classes are drop in (sign up online to your reserve your space)
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class times, because nothing is worse than rushing to get to yoga and being locked out.
For the integrity of the class latecomers are not permitted...seriously we're not joking!
Monthly Teaching Schedules
**PLEASE NOTE changes to the October 2014 Teaching Schedule:
October Schedule Changes
Thanksgiving long weekend schedule
Saturday October 11th: 1:30pm class cancelled
Sunday October 12th: 1:30pm & 7:00pm classes cancelled
Monday October 13th: 10:00am, 12:00pm & 2:00pm classes only!
~ On Sunday October 26th at 3:30pm join Jackie and Carmelinda for a special class called A Taste of Nicaragua. This class will be FREE for anyone who would like to attend.
~ On Friday October 31st join Tanya for a special candlelit Moksha Music class at 6:15pm in honour of Halloween.
R&R (Reiki and Restorative) | led by Bonnie & Monique
Saturday October 25th: 7:00pm-9:00pm
Back by popular demand: Join us for a divinely inspired workshop to soothe the soul and align with your deepest and highest self. Based on the supportive asana practice of Restorative Yoga and the ancient energetic practice of Reiki, allow yourself to surrender and trust in the healing power of nature while in this nurturing and therapeutic environment. Group and individual Reiki treatments will be administered over the duration of the workshop, and each participant will also receive a silent individual intuitive read and will walk away with a divinely guided Intuitive Healing card to help in this particular stage of their healing journey.
Please bring the following props with you for this class:
- 1 blanket
- 1 eye pillow and 2 hand towels OR 3 hand towels
Pre-registration is required as space is limited.
EARLY BIRD PRICE: $40 +hst, SIGN UP before October 18th otherwise the price goes up to $50 +hst. UCM Members: 15% off. SIGN UP NOW!