Welcome to our schedule! You're just one click away from getting your sweat on. Class times are always current and updated live on this site - even holiday hours. Click on any class to see a class description.
Here's how it works:
You now have the opportunity to sign-in to a class 3 days before. The process is nice and simple, but here are some key things to keep in mind:
- Online Pre-registration closes 1 hour before the start of class and opens 3 days prior to class
- If you have pre-registered, you must still check in with the front desk a minimum of 5 minutes before class begins
- If you do not arrive within 5 minutes of class, it is considered a "no show" and we hold the right to give your spot away to those waiting on standby
- 3 "no shows" and you will lose your registration privileges, so please, if you pre-register and then can't make the class, sign yourself out of class or call reception to let them know
- In order for online registration to be effective you must have a class package on your account which can be purchased online
- There are always spaces available for walk-ins, so don't fret if you did not preregister, simply arrive at least 10 minutes early to guarantee yourself a spot
All classes are drop in (sign up online to your reserve your space)
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class times, because nothing is worse than rushing to get to yoga and being locked out.
For the integrity of the class latecomers are not permitted...seriously we're not joking!
Monthly Teaching Schedules
**PLEASE NOTE changes to the September 2014 Teaching Schedule:
September Schedule Changes
~ Community Classes on Friday nights at 8:00pm will be cancelled.
~ Celebrate National Yoga Month with us on Saturday September 20th and enjoy FREE classes all day long!
~ On Sunday September 21st at 7:00pm the Karma class will be a special Candlelit Speak Your Peace class in support of Amnesty International. This class will be led by Studio Director Jackie along with LIVE music from our Yoga Advisor Emily. Minimum $10 donation, regular packages do not apply. Click HERE for emote details.
Flow Into Fall | led by Lisa White
Sunday September 21st: 3:30pm-6:00pm
In this workshop we will explore the fundamentals of flow, and then go deeper. We will prep and practice inversions like headstand and handstand, breakdown arm balances, like crow and flying pigeon. This workshop will also include a guided meditation, to investigate and strengthen our connection with the transitory nature of Fall, we will celebrate the EQUINOX and learn more about how the change of seasons enables and feeds our own transformation. Come and have fun with me! Enjoy some music, a little heat, and lots of love! Reserve your spot early as space is limited. EARLY BIRD PRICE: $30 +hst, SIGN UP before September 14th otherwise the price goes up to $40 +hst. UCM Members: 15% off. SIGN UP NOW!
Hips and Hamstrings | led by YuMee Chung
Saturday September 27th: 3:30pm-5:30pm
Is your low back prone to stiffness? Do forward bends and hip openers leave you feeling stuck? Ever wish you could fly away during pigeon pose? If so, join us for this special two hour workshop on unlocking the potential of the hips, hamstrings and lower back.Strong and supple hips and hamstrings can ease back pain, improve your posture and gait, and support better circulation in your legs. In this workshop, you will:• shed light on your hidden patterns with diagnostic exercises;
• melt away tension with targeted self-massage techniques;
• gain mobility with conscious corrective exercises;
• revisit familar forward bends and hip openers with greater ease and awareness; and
• move into deeper poses with a sense of optimism and adventure
You will also learn a home care routine that builds on the learning in the workshop. Expect to leave the studio feeling refreshed and optimistic.This workshop is good for all levels, including beginners. EARLY BIRD PRICE: $35 +hst, SIGN UP before September 20th otherwise the price goes up to $45 +hst. UCM Members: 15% off. SIGN UP NOW!