Welcome to our schedule! You're just one click away from getting your sweat on. Class times are always current and updated live on this site - even holiday hours. Click on any class to see a class description.
Here's how it works:
You now have the opportunity to sign-in to a class 3 days before. The process is nice and simple, but here are some key things to keep in mind:
- Online Pre-registration closes 1 hour before the start of class and opens 3 days prior to class
- If you have pre-registered, you must still check in with the front desk a minimum of 5 minutes before class begins
- If you do not arrive within 5 minutes of class, it is considered a "no show" and we hold the right to give your spot away to those waiting on standby
- 3 "no shows" and you will lose your registration privileges, so please, if you pre-register and then can't make the class, sign yourself out of class or call reception to let them know
- In order for online registration to be effective you must have a class package on your account which can be purchased online
- There are always spaces available for walk-ins, so don't fret if you did not preregister, simply arrive at least 10 minutes early to guarantee yourself a spot
All classes are drop in (sign up online to your reserve your space)
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class times, because nothing is worse than rushing to get to yoga and being locked out.
For the integrity of the class latecomers are not permitted...seriously we're not joking!
Monthly Teaching Schedules
**PLEASE NOTE changes to the July 2014 Teaching Schedule:
July Schedule Changes
~ Our June LIVE Music Moksha classes with Paria & Emily will be on Friday July 4th & 18th at 6:15pm.
~ Economy Classes on Friday nights at 8:00pm will now be a 60 minute Community class. $9 drop in or you may use your existing package.
~ On Sunday July 6th at 9:00pm there will be a Special Candlelit Karma class to raise money for our Karma Charity of the month - Children of Light. This class is a $5 minimum donation, regular packages do not apply.
Hips and Hamstrings | led by YuMee Chung
Saturday September 27th: 3:30pm-5:30pm
Is your low back prone to stiffness? Do forward bends and hip openers leave you feeling stuck? Ever wish you could fly away during pigeon pose? If so, join us for this special two hour workshop on unlocking the potential of the hips, hamstrings and lower back.Strong and supple hips and hamstrings can ease back pain, improve your posture and gait, and support better circulation in your legs. In this workshop, you will:• shed light on your hidden patterns with diagnostic exercises;
• melt away tension with targeted self-massage techniques;
• gain mobility with conscious corrective exercises;
• revisit familar forward bends and hip openers with greater ease and awareness; and
• move into deeper poses with a sense of optimism and adventure
You will also learn a home care routine that builds on the learning in the workshop. Expect to leave the studio feeling refreshed and optimistic.This workshop is good for all levels, including beginners. EARLY BIRD PRICE: $35 +hst, SIGN UP before September 20th otherwise the price goes up to $45 +hst. UCM Members: 15% off. SIGN UP NOW!